Friday 19 January 2018

A FOOD EXPERIENCE


           Do you want to enjoy an authentic paella or fideuà?







Be my guest for a traditional homemade meal. 
I invite you to come at my home, which is located in a beautiful peaceful neighbourhood in Barcelona. You will have the chance to have a drink in the terrace hearing the birds sing, while you wait for the meal. Afterwards, we will have lunch inside the flat.

The recipe will be no secret for you after that. To start off, I will offer you some drinks. You can enjoy the little terrace which has a great view on a green courtyard.

If you want to help me cooking or want to see how I do it, you are more than welcome! I will as well give you the recipe so that you can try it at home!


In case you don't like paella or fideuà, you might like to have a look at my cooking blog and tell me if you prefer something different.

Come and have a total local experience, eat healthy and homemade food and share travel and cooking experiences!


Click below for more information


https://www.eatwith.com/events/22803?c=EUR

















4 comments:

  1. I believe one of your adverts caused my browser to resize, you might want to put that on your blacklist.
    click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I appreciate your blog post to this matter. It has been useful. my blog: how to make a girl fall in love signals for IQ options
    fantastic points altogether, you simply received emblem reader. What would you recommend about your submit that you simply made a few days in the past? Any positive? visit this website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you're doing here guys, keep it up you also go here: judi poker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!.. BTS Books

    ReplyDelete